- THE HASHEMITE CUSTODIANSHIP OF JERUSALEM’S ISLAMIC AND CHRISTIAN HOLY SITES 1917–2020 CE: This white paper summarizes the century-plus history of the Hashemite Custodianship of the Islamic and Christian Holy Sites in Jerusalem. It explains the significance, functions, and legal status of this Custodianship. And it shows how this unique historical institution guarantees the rights of Muslims and Christians to worship in their own Holy Sites and preserve their own distinct religious and cultural identities, thereby enabling and maintaining the fragile peace between religions in the Holy Land. To access the entire paper, click here.
- Can the Bennett-Lapid Government Last, and Who Comes After Abbas?
- Campaign to enhance participation in the Palestinian elections (Interviews)
- Campaign to enhance participation in the Palestinian elections
- Palestinian Elections…Upcoming Cairo Dialogue
- Campaign to Encourage Women Participation and Empowerment through Elections