- Arab Peace Initiative: The Arab Peace Initiative (مبادرة السلام العربية), also known as the Saudi Initiative, is a proposal for an end to the Arab-Israeli conflict that was endorsed by the Arab League in 2002 at the Beirut Summit and re-endorsed at the 2007 and at the 2017 Arab League Summits. The initiative calls for normalizing relations between the Arab world and Israel, in exchange for a full withdrawal by Israel from the occupied territories, including the West Bank, Gaza, the Golan Heights, and Lebanon), a “just settlement” of the Palestinian refugees’ problem based on UN Resolution 194, and the establishment of a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital. For the full text of the Arab Peace Initiative, click here
- Can the Bennett-Lapid Government Last, and Who Comes After Abbas?
- Campaign to enhance participation in the Palestinian elections (Interviews)
- Campaign to enhance participation in the Palestinian elections
- Palestinian Elections…Upcoming Cairo Dialogue
- Campaign to Encourage Women Participation and Empowerment through Elections